When: September 5, 2024 at 11am-5pm EDT
Communication remains one of the top issues for employees in most organizations. Conversations Worth Having (CWH) certification gives you the ability to positively affect people’s lives by significantly improving communication within organizations. As a CWH trainer, you will have the tools and skills to offer both virtual and on-site Conversation Bootcamp trainings.
Come prepared to deepen your ability to foster conversations worth having, expand your creative thinking about how to use the materials, and work with others to design delivery of the materials to serve your clients, organization, or community.
Prerequisite: successful completion of the Conversation Bootcamp.
This CWH Trainer certification course will prepare you to:
- Develop practical instructional design skills and confidence plus the critical skills to facilitate learning and ensure retention.
- Use the Training Guidebook, card deck, and other materials to enhance the learning experience for participants.
- Become effective at using case studies, activities, exercises, videos, and slides to support participant learning.
- Deliver portions of the training with coaching and feedback.
- Develop skills at having conversations that help yourself and others thrive and create environments that impact well-being.
- Become skilled at turning conflict and problems into conversations worth having.
To view course information in its entirety, please click here.
Participants will receive an email a week prior to the event containing additional training information, Zoom links, and links to resources.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about this certification course.